Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Georgian
Home Country
Georgia
Current Location
Georgia
Hello, I ve got an exam. And i ve got the exam papers with me. I ve done this test, And i want to know its Answers. Please I beg you make this Test for me all you need is to circle the correct answer.
mediafire(dot)com/file/j744o1yi6yqtob5/engl2.zip

Put instead of (dot) ---> . <-- this

Last edited:

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
If you have already taken the test, then once you get the results, ask us about any that you got that were incorrect and we'll help you understand where you went wrong.

Or, if you have a few that you're really not sure about, you can post one or two questions, give your own answers and explain what is not clear, and we'll helpy you.

But you cannot expect us to download a zip file that you SAY is a test and hand you all the answers.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello, I've got an exam and I've got the exam papers with me. I've done this test and I want to know its answers. Please I beg you to [STRIKE]make[/STRIKE] do this test for me. All you need to do is to circle the correct answer.

mediafire(dot)com/file/j744o1yi6yqtob5/engl2.zip

Put instead of (dot) ---> . <-- this

As Barb said, the best thing to do is to wait until you get the results of your test, look at the questions you got wrong and if you don't understand why they were wrong, post them here and we will try to help.

Also, please see my amendments to your post above in red. Your use of capitals and punctuation is very erratic. You need to concentrate on things like that, especially if you are going to continue taking exams in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.