• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • French
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Can someone edited this assignment for school for me please the grammar suggestion

What are some major problems among adolescents within contemporary society? The problem that I see
    Is peer pressure in school their friends and classmates to be thin and beautiful, the media is also is to
    Blamed for the problems that the youths are facing in USA today by being obsessed with Celebrities
    And dieting youths wants to be like the celebrities their see on television. What kind of pressures do they face and from whom? Low - self esteemed
    Identity is very important to all people because if we don’t know who we are you can rest assure that
    Others will define who we are by putting labels on them. Why is identity formation important and what are the implications for the adult years if the teen is not successful in developing their identity? It is important for an adolescent to discover
    Who they are in that age nevertheless, an adult they will face a lot a challenges like leadership , how to
    Make wise decisions for themselves and always second guess themselves. Think back when you were an adolescent and what were some of the challenges you faced? I had faced a lot of peer pressure because my classmates at the time wanted me to be like them. I was a type a person who had a strong mind and I
    Didn’t care what others think about me at all. I came from a different culture that kids suppose to
    Respect their elders I was extremely shy and didn’t want to be bother with anyone at all. At the time my
    Classmates were rude to the teacher and didn’t want to be bother talking to any of them. As parent taking Psychology class has helped me to understand my teenagers behaviors because some of the things they said in here about adolescents and adults is true.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Czech Republic

Re: Can someone edited this assignment for school for me please the grammar suggestio

Welcome to the forum, bathsheba.

We like to help when we can, but please don't ask us to do or correct your homework; this is a place to discuss language.

We will not comment on assignments before they are submitted; your teacher wants to know what you can do, not what we can do. If you have questions after the assignment has been returned to you, we'l be happy to give our ideas.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • French
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Can someone edited this assignment for school for me please the grammar suggestio

I am not asking anyone to do my homework here. I already finished the assignment getting ready to submit it and was just asking for suggestion here. Have a bless day.