CAUTION: NOT A TEACHER
1. We saw you and him.
A. You and he were seen by us
2. They asked me my name.
A. I was asked for my name by them.
3. I bought the baby a doll.
A. A doll was bought for the baby by me.
4. A thunderstorm often turns milk sour.
A. Milk is often turned sour by a thunderstorm. Great!
5. You cannot pump the ocean dry.
A. The ocean cannot be pumped dry.Great!
6. They saw the storm approaching.
A. The storm was seen approaching by them.
7. He keeps me waiting.
A. I am kept waiting by him. Great!
8. They painted the house red.
A. The house was painted red by them. Great!
9. He told me to leave the room.
A. I was told to leave the room by him. Great!
10. He promised me a present.
A. I was promised a present by him. Great!
11. I shall order the carriage.
A. The carriage shall be ordered by me. Great!
12. The boy is climbing the cliff.
A. The cliff is being climbed up by the boy. (I don't think "up" is necessary.)
13. One may accomplish many things by a little effort.
A. Many things may be accomplished by a little effort. Great!
14. I am watching you very carefully.
A. You are being watched very carefully by me.
I hope my answers are correct. You did a great job!
Student or Learner