I am somewhat perturbed by that fact especially as your profile says that you are a native English speaker from the UK. In order to teach English, you don't just need to do a TEFL, you need to have a very good basic understanding and knowledge of the English language, in both spoken and written forms.
Please look closely at all the corrections. The first few things which you desperately need to review:
- Correct spelling of "their"
- Correct spelling of "answers"
- Correct spelling of "does"
- Spacing after a full stop
- Spacing after a comma
- Capitalisation the word "I" (first person singular)
- Don't capitalise "ie" before an example
Student or Learner