English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
Please check the following paragraph.

PE class is interesting. The teacher teaches us some rules of sports games, how to use the exercise tools and play the ball. Sometimes, we have tests after we had a lot of practice. The PE teacher also makes some interesting ball games which we play for fun and to practice. That’s the reason why I like PE class. I feel free and no too much stress in the class.

White Hat

Banned
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Here's how I'd put it:

PE class is interesting. The teacher teaches us the rules of sports games and shows us how to use the exercise tools and how to play. Sometimes we have tests after we have had a lot of practice. The PE teacher also puts together some interesting ball games for us to play for fun and practice. That’s the reason I like PE class. I feel relaxed and there is not too much stress during class.

murmunisttoi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bihari
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Here's how I'd put it:

PE class is interesting. The teacher teaches us the rules of sports games and shows us how to use the exercise tools and how to play. Sometimes we have tests after we have had a lot of practice. The PE teacher also puts together some interesting ball games for us to play for fun and practice. That’s the reason I like PE class. I feel relaxed and there is not too much stress during class.

I second the above. Not that I am any expert, but this paragraph sounds more pleasing to me when I read it out aloud, compared to the OP's paragraph (no offense meant)! :)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please check the following paragraph.
PE class is interesting. The teacher teaches us [STRIKE]some[/STRIKE] the rules of some sports and games, how to use the exercise [STRIKE]tools[/STRIKE] equipment and and how to play the ball (do you mean "play with a ball" or "play ball games"?)

Sometimes, we have tests after we had a lot of practice. The PE teacher also makes up some interesting ball games which we play for fun and to practice. That’s the reason
[STRIKE]why[/STRIKE] I like PE class. I feel free and [STRIKE]no too much stress[/STRIKE] I am not very stressed in the class.

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.