Student or Learner
There are some questions from some of my suppliers and I answer it and need your feed back in order to verify my answers in blue.
Thanks in advance.
1. Where are they storing the skid? of material.
In a temperature-controlled room.
2.-Does the skid of rolls get broken down & unbagged when it comes in?
No, it doesn´t.
3. Does Quality inspect the roll (open, unroll & review) on receipt or is that done when it is placed into production?
Yes, we do on receipt, according to our procedures that include to be open the roll, unroll it and review.
4. Where is the material stored prior to use?
In a temperature-controlled room
5. Have there been any changes to your Receiving routine?
No, there isn’t ,
6. Any changes to your Quality/Inspection routine?
Until now we have been followed the same procedure.
Do you have some specific procedure in order to inspect this kind of product?
With #5, I'd say "No" or "No, there haven't been" but not "No, there isn't."
I'm not a teacher, but I write for a living. Please don't ask me about 2nd conditionals, but I'm a safe bet for what reads well in (American) English.