Results 1 to 4 of 4
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Lithuanian
      • Home Country:
      • Lithuania
      • Current Location:
      • Lithuania

    • Join Date: May 2011
    • Posts: 209
    #1

    Would have been - grammar

    Hello,
    Not one time in the internet I saw something with "would have been" please tell me what kind of grammar rule (it is)? (it is - it is)
    Regrats

  1. bhaisahab's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Ireland

    • Join Date: Apr 2008
    • Posts: 25,629
    #2

    Re: Would have been - grammar

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlilBit View Post
    Hello,
    Not one time in the internet I saw something with "would have been" please tell me what kind of grammar rule (it is)? (it is - it is)
    Regrats
    It would have been better if you had posted some examples.

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Lithuanian
      • Home Country:
      • Lithuania
      • Current Location:
      • Lithuania

    • Join Date: May 2011
    • Posts: 209
    #3

    Re: Would have been - grammar

    Quote Originally Posted by bhaisahab View Post
    It would have been better if you had posted some examples.
    You have just made the example. (It would have been better if you had posted some examples) other examples. it would have been enough for us, it would have been sufficient.

  2. bhaisahab's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Ireland

    • Join Date: Apr 2008
    • Posts: 25,629
    #4

    Re: Would have been - grammar

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlilBit View Post
    You have just made the example. (It would have been better if you had posted some examples) other examples. it would have been enough for us, it would have been sufficient.
    What is your problem with that construction?

Similar Threads

  1. Descriptive grammar and standard english grammar
    By guzhao67 in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-Apr-2010, 07:14
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-Sep-2009, 19:24
  3. Grammar Websites and Grammar Chats
    By Grammar Needs Improving in forum Teaching English
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16-Apr-2009, 19:32
  4. [Grammar] contemporary grammar, communicative grammar
    By Unregistered in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-Jul-2008, 10:54
  5. Prescriptive grammar and Descriptive grammar
    By zoobinshid in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-Sep-2005, 13:25

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •