Please correct this text !

The following is just what I thought and noted it down. Would you please make some changes to make it more English-like ? I would be VERY VERY VERY grateful.

I am currently suffering from inferiority complex. It gives not physical pains but mental ones. The feeling of being inferior to others often fills my mind and overwhelms my soul. I can not get rid of the thought that I am worse than everybody around me. Every failure I underwent consolidates that perspective and bear that thought to my deepest mind. I am just a good-for-nothing one. I am slow, block-headed, lazy, dirty, shy, introverted, shallow, undecisive and even a bit paranoid. I lack of strong will, drive and momentum or we can say, stick-to-it-iveness. I am so useless that I do not want to meet my friends frequently. Because meeting them seems to make my inferiority complex arise.

I did try to overcome it, or at least, ease its pain. Sadly, this complex seems to be uncureable. Studying proved helpless. I do not have any incentive to study what I really got no interest. Maybe I have chosen a wrong university to enter, a unsuitable course to pursue. Say, I try to be more social and open to people, but its effect is disappointedly short-lived. I usually end up doing weird things in front of people. Say, it is often believed that love is the best remedy for those mentally ill. Indeed, I do not doubt it. But, love is somewhat so holy and noble. It is likely to be untouchable to me, a lonely and loveless person. Who would bring about true love, not condolence, to lighten the darkness deep inside my soul ?

I could not figure out why the impluse I used to have in the first year ended so quickly and this type of complex came unexpectedly. Maybe this complex is just the mere imagination that I create by myself , or maybe it is a reflection of my internal life. Regardless of what it may be, it is a fact that this inferiority complex is causing several problems for me.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Re: Please correct this text !

suffering from inferiority complex - an inferiority complex
    Every failure I underwent- have experienced
    good-for-nothing one- good-for-nothing
    undecisive - indecisive
    I lack of strong will- I lack will
    stick-to-it-iveness- I wouldn't use this
    I do not want to meet my friends frequently. Because- I frequentlydo not want to meet my friends, because
    uncureable- uncurable
    uncureable- useless
    I have chosen a wrong university- I chose the wrong university
    Say, it is often believed - delete 'say' here
    the impluse- impulse (or drive)
    just the mere imagination that I create by myself- just a figment of my imagination (I'm sure it is)

Wow, thank you so much. I am getting better in English thanks to people like you.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

You're welcome.