Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Hello every one,, this is a personal statement

I want your comments if there areany mistakes regarding to grammer and to the structure as well

and many thanks to you in advance

----------------------
The international relations and politics havebecome very important in the last century after the First World War when League of Nations had established and reviewed in international relations. The role ofinternational relations is growing interest after the rapid development ofweapons, and Trade between the countries, which appearedsignificantly after the development ofmeans of transport.

Studying in theUnited Kingdom
The most important reason for choosing TheUnited kingdom for studying is the quality and reputation of the Britishuniversities and the role of British universities to support the world by a lotof researches and the long experienceof teaching which back to over 800 years. The Britishuniversities are one of the best universities according to ranking of the world universities such as Oxford university,Cambridge and Imperial College London etc. In addition, it important to studyinternational relations and politics in the United Kingdom because the role ithas been making in international relations and International Politics in a lotof wars and the colonial period and we can see that in British Empire and how coulddealt with countries and people .In addition, its role in The First World Warand The Second World War which makes me interested in studying in the UnitedKingdom.

Studying internationalrelations and politics
No one can not affected by politics. Speakingvery largely, it is about the way people organise their lives together in acommunity. The important generally decisions shaping the very quality of life,concerning wealth, health, education are all essentially political in theirnature. Studying and talking about politics are a necessary part of the goodlife which we seek. In addition, one of the important reasons to choose thissubject is to review in public policy in my own country and focus on political participation and try to understand peoplerights to vote and form the government and choose who will govern them. Internationalrelation very important part in politics life to understand examines the role of states how international organization works and howto deal and help people and who support them etc.

The important things that I would like toachieve are learning persuasion skills because it will assist me a lot to makenegotiations and to be able to convince others to take appropriate action becausethe most of my business will be negotiations with others and how convinced them. Secondly, communication skills are important tounderstand others and to deal with many types of people because my work will be witha lot with people who are from different cultures to exchange views and to become more flexible with others.Lastly, public speeches skills and this will make me more influence people, organizations,media and Conferences.

Conclusion
From all the above reasons , Studying international relations and politics will help to achieve my aims which I hope toassist in developing my country policy in the future.

-------------------------

oryx

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
please I need the correction this day,, thanks

oryx