Fine - tuning please !!!

Teachers, here's my piece of writing. Please correct any grammatical mistakes and give better expression if possible. (it would be better if you use formal words).
    Just assess it frankly, teachers !!!

I have been contemplating an answer for the question: did I choose wrong path? If I really did choose the right one, why do I find only the boredom and weariness inside my soul? And why am I now in a state of being disoriented? Why do all of my initial enthusiasm and vigor wither away ? Such questions make sense that I probably chose the wrong way. Maybe I chose this path with blindness, insanity and reluctance. This problem consequently manifested itself in the inferiority complex inside my mind. Right now, it is likely that nothing can relieve the mental burden and chaos that I am suffering. I can not prefigure anything for my future. To me, such things seems dull and gloomy. I wish that there are things that can make me rejoiced at and someone who can replenish my soul with love and happiness.

Re: Fine - tuning please !!!

hook: It might help us better evalutate this writing if you told us exactly what it refers to. Is this for a class? Wrong path, meaning what?

Quote Originally Posted by hookeba
    I have been contemplating an answer to the question: Did I choose the wrong path? If I really had choosen the right one, why do I find only boredom and weariness inside my soul? Why am I now in a state disorientation? Why has all of my initial enthusiasm and vigor withered away ? Such questions lead me to believe that I did, in fact, choose the wrong path. Maybe I chose mypath in blindness and reluctance. This problem consequently manifested itself in the inferiority complex inside my mind. (I don't understand this very well... What problem? How did it manifest itself in your mind? This is a bit confusing.) Right now, it feels as though nothing can relieve my mental burden and thechaos that I am suffering. I can not prefigure anything for my future. To me, such things seem dull and gloomy. I wish that there were things that I could rejoice over and that there were someone who could replenish my soul with love and happiness.

Re: Fine - tuning please !!!

It tells about my internal life.

BTW, thanks you, teacher !