Help

Dear Mr. Ron Bee,
    How are you? I hope that you are keeping well. I have attached my introduction, but it seems that i could not use the website attachment. Any way this is my introduction bellow. Could you give your comments please?. Could you help me in another thing please? I need to ask you how to improve our speaking skills inorder to take your quotation and add it in my research, but could you please include your title also.
    Many thanks in advanced,
    Mona
    How to be a fluent English speaker?

With all this opening to all regions in the whole world, people need a common tool to communicate easily. Here comes the English language role to unify the world’s language.
    Using English enables many, from variant cultures, to communicate without difficulties. Many are thinking of how to be experts in speaking English? They think that it is too hard work or skill to obtain, although it is very easy to learn and practice. However, we can not still telling it is easy without doingfull steps to do so.
    Fortunately, there are variant ways can be followed to simplify speaking English fluently. These ways are, listening, reading, and practice.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Re: Help

With the opening to all regions in the whole world, people need a common tool to communicate easily. Here comes the English language's role to unify the world’s language.
    Using English enables many, from different cultures, to communicate without difficulties. Many think about how to become experts in speaking English? They think that it is too hard a job or skill to acquire it, although it is very easy to learn and practice. However, we cannot say it is easy without doing so ourselves.
    Fortunately, there are many ways that can be followed to simplify speaking English fluently. These ways are, listening, reading, and practice.

Re: Help

hi mr. ron,
    was it your reply to my introduction? if so i did not catch the difference? and could you provide me with your answer to my question inorder to include it as a quotation in my research besides your title please?
    sorry for annoying you
    mona