Please correct the following sentences.
1. Even she is under the weather or tired, she still worries about us.
2. The frame of mind for taking good care of us affects me.
3. I am deeply affected by her frame of mind for taking good care of us.
(Not a Teacher)
1) "Even when she is tired or under the weather, she stills worries about us."
2) "Frame of mind" doesn't really fit here. Something along the lines of "Her selfless dedication to taking good care of us affects me." would work better.
3) Same thing for this sentence.