Student or Learner
Native Language
Danish
Home Country
Denmark
Current Location
Denmark
Hey guys,
I am a boy from Denmark who is applying for this event/job.
The "problem" is that is has to be in english.

I am not bad in grammar, but I found trouble formulating myself in englsh.
Therefore; Is there any sweet soul to there who would correct my english? It is a half page actually..
I would appreciate it a lot.
I don't feel comfortable to post it here, but I prefer it by e-mail.

I hope someone will, because I have to send it soon.

From Adam.

mr_useless

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Australia
(not teacher)
Hi Adam, I am about to leave this page. However, I think I should leave my comment in regarding to something that may help you.

Dear teacher, (Say "Dear teachers" or at least don't say anything, but never say "Hey guys").
I am from Denmark who is applying for a job. ( It is a good sentense. I understand and I believe everyone understand. When your English has improve, you will write better. But never say "I am a boy" because..... teachers are not discriminate against gender (I can't find a good way to explain that, thanks for understanding.)
"I don't feel comfortable to post it here, but I prefer to email it" ( Post it here so teachers can help you. If you feel you are threated or you feel Mr.??? is not nice to you, you can report Mr.???.

I rewrite your request for you.

Dear teacher,
I am from Denmark. I need to write a letter to apply for a job and the letter has to be written in English. I am bad in grammar and I have a trouble writing English too. If there is anyone (I am not a sweet soul yet) could correct my English. It is (will be) a half pages of writing. I wpuld appreciate it very much.
I don't feel comfortable to post it here (PLEASE POST IT HERE),but I prefer to post it by email.
I hope someone will help me because I have to send it soon (If you post here, someone will help you).

Thank you,
Adam.

Please edit my comment if inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.