• Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Taiwan
      • Current Location:
      • Taiwan

protagonist of Linsanity

Please check the following paragraph.

The protagonist of Linsanity is Jeremy Lin, a Chinese-American basketball player in NBA. Jeremy Lin became famous because he led his teammates to win the basketball game, but no one knows his success is from faithful practice. Before his success, he was kicked by two teams, Golden State Warriors and Houston Rockets. Not only the setback but also the criticism frustrated him on his way to NBA. However, he didnít give up from these dilemma. Though he felt depressed, he still practiced hard.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: protagonist of Linsanity

Quote Originally Posted by Ashiuhto View Post
    Please check the following paragraph.

The protagonist of Linsanity is Jeremy Lin, a Chinese-American basketball player in the NBA. Jeremy Lin became famous because he led his teammates to win several the basketball games, but no one knows his success is from faithful practice. Before his success, he was kicked cut by two teams, the Golden State Warriors and the Houston Rockets. Not only these setbacks but also the criticism [from whom?] frustrated him on his way to the NBA. However, he didn’t give up from these dilemma. Though he felt depressed, he still practiced hard.
    1. I would be very surprised if no one knew he practiced diligently. I believe anyone who follows basketball would EXPECT that he practiced diligently.
    2. Have you read in interviews that he was depressed? I have not hear that.
    I'm not a teacher, but I write for a living. Please don't ask me about 2nd conditionals, but I'm a safe bet for what reads well in (American) English.