Student or Learner
Native Language
Lithuanian
Home Country
Lithuania
Current Location
Denmark
Hi guys,

Need a help, I muffed up in my exam so now I need to write a new term paper, but because I am not native english speaker, I need your help to check my term paper which should be written in formal style and uderstadable english language

"The main goal was to review the literature information provided by the use of microalgae biomass as a potential source of protein for practical use. The main focus was on how cell biomass degradation can seperate proteins from the cells in the most effective way. An overview of scientific publications data suggest that the most effective methods of cell disruption are grinding with sonification grinding particles, because then it's disrupted the complex structure of the cellulose cell walls. As a result, proteins are readily available for the quantitative and qualitative determination. The work are reviewed and compared with the direct protein identification methods (Bretford and bisinchoninės acid) and indirect methods (Kjeldahl nitrogen and total nitrogen elemental quantity of the cell). To determine the quantity of proteins in microalgae cells there is not unified methods, so each class is chosen the optimal method. Limited practical use of microalgae biotechnology needs leads to production and preparation of biomass, which currently remain relatively high compared with other food products which are recognized as high quality protein sources. Therefore, most of the biomass used in the manufacture of food supplements and animal feed production. Micro algae occupy the important place in aqua cultivated culture to feed organisms, as often they can not be replaced by other food sources or other sources do not give a similar quality. In particular, during the growth season are often used
micro algae, because they are the only possible source of food-producing organisms. It was found that their use reduces mortality and improves nutritional properties, increases the output. Organismal growth rate determine mostly missing amino acids in food, so it's important the ratio of amino acids in proteins and it should fulfil all body's needs. Micro algae synthesize all the amino acids themselves, as well as proteins can be up to 70% of the dry weight, their digestibility can be up to 80% or more depending on the biomass preparation. Micro algae are also found in other valuable nutrients: vitamins, minerals, unsaturated fatty acids, carbohydrates, antioxidants. Because of these properties they are widely expored. Also it's looking for more of biotechnology opportunities.

Thanks in advance

Vasare

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Lithuanian
Home Country
Lithuania
Current Location
Denmark
Hi guys,

Need a help, I muffed up in my exam so now I need to write a new term paper, but because I am not native english speaker, I need your help to check my term paper which should be written in formal style and uderstadable english language

"The main goal was to review the literature information provided by the use of microalgae biomass as a potential source of protein for practical use. The main focus was on how cell biomass degradation can seperate proteins from the cells in the most effective way. An overview of scientific publications data suggest that the most effective methods of cell disruption are grinding with sonification grinding particles, because then it's disrupted the complex structure of the cellulose cell walls. As a result, proteins are readily available for the quantitative and qualitative determination. The work are reviewed and compared with the direct protein identification methods (Bretford and bisinchoninės acid) and indirect methods (Kjeldahl nitrogen and total nitrogen elemental quantity of the cell). To determine the quantity of proteins in microalgae cells there is not unified methods, so each class is chosen the optimal method. Limited practical use of microalgae biotechnology needs leads to production and preparation of biomass, which currently remain relatively high compared with other food products which are recognized as high quality protein sources. Therefore, most of the biomass used in the manufacture of food supplements and animal feed production. Micro algae occupy the important place in aqua cultivated culture to feed organisms, as often they can not be replaced by other food sources or other sources do not give a similar quality. In particular, during the growth season are often used
micro algae, because they are the only possible source of food-producing organisms. It was found that their use reduces mortality and improves nutritional properties, increases the output. Organismal growth rate determine mostly missing amino acids in food, so it's important the ratio of amino acids in proteins and it should fulfil all body's needs. Micro algae synthesize all the amino acids themselves, as well as proteins can be up to 70% of the dry weight, their digestibility can be up to 80% or more depending on the biomass preparation. Micro algae are also found in other valuable nutrients: vitamins, minerals, unsaturated fatty acids, carbohydrates, antioxidants. Because of these properties they are widely expored. Also it's looking for more of biotechnology opportunities.

Thanks in advance

C'mon folk HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.