Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Australia
Perhaps allocating classes for misbehavedstudents could be the solution if schools are hoping to overcome classes’disturbance issue. However, there are many critics who are arguing against this. They believe thatclasses allocated forthis type of students can be difficult to manage and control. Also, this couldhave negative effect on students’ personalities.

The classes that are assigned fordisobedient students are difficult to control. In fact, a school that uses this as an option is aggravating theproblem, because if they placed those students together, then they areproviding them with a chance to create gangs and bullying groups, which mayaffect not only other students but also teachers. Consequently, some of theteachers would refuse teaching those classes or resign as a result of students’aggressive abuse.

In addition, grouping misbehaved studentsin segregated classes will affect their personalities. For instance, students who are isolated fromothers may feel introverted. Eventually, they will lose interest in studying.Hence, some of them will try to shun school.
Never the less, students’ academicresults will be improved, because classes will not be interrupted any more. Forinstance, classes like mathematics and physics would be easier to teach on calmsurroundings.

Another positive aspect is thatdisobedient students will learn how to behave. Keeping them away from theirfriends will make them reconsidering their attitudes; therefore, they willbehave so they can get back to their friends.

In conclusion, I totally agree thatsegregating disruptive students in a class together is not a working solution.These classes are difficult to control, and this solution could result indamaging students’ personalities.

Khaled Mustafa

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Australia
could someone help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.