[Essay] Would you mind helping me correct this essay? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiangyueming

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Would you mind helping me correct this essay?

Thanks. I am sorry if I occupy your precious time.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The friends that you can have fun with is more important than the friends that you can get help from.

Friends are like the flowers which can give us a smell of fragrance when we have a bad mood. But how to choose "flowers"? Some people prefer to find friends that you can have fun with, while others incline to choose friends that you can get help from. This essay will discuss the issue of friends that can help you from or you can have fun with.

Most people want to choose friends that they can have fun with . This is because they have a better chance to get along well with their friends, compared with bored friends; The life would be more interesting and they are willing to share each other's feeling. I have a friend, named Jessica. She is a humorous guy; you always can have fun with her. She can stand at a stage rendering everyone laughing within a few seconds. So she is popular among my peers. What's more, according to a survey, people who are happy in life have more healthy body than those who aren't.

Friends that you can have fun with but unable to help you when you are in a pinch can't define as true friends. When Helen Keller was a kid, she was frustrated for her blindness and deafness everyday. However, after her teacher came to her world, things began to change. Helen was told to learn language by heart despite of all the difficulties. With all patience and efforts, Helen succeeded at last. Supposed her teacher came to Helen's world just to joke with Helen. How Helen's life would be? Thus, friends are true friends who could help us in need. However, it couldn't overstate the purpose of getting help from others. Because if we only take advantage of others who help us, we are not going to be trustworthy. And for some people it's meaningless to consider who can help you in the future when you want to make a friend with someone.

As a matter of fact, everyone has different kinds of friends. It's impossible to say friends who you can have fun with are more important than the friends that you can get help from. If you want to have a happy life, you maybe want to choose friends who you can have fun with. On the other hand, if you don't want to suffer harsh days, you maybe want to pick friends who you can get help from.

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
Would you mind helping me correct this essay?

Thanks. I am sorry if I occupy your precious time.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The friends that you can have fun with are more important than the friends that you can get help from.

Friends are like [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] flowers which can give us pleasant fragrances, lightening our bad mood. But how can we choose the "flowers"? Some people prefer to find friends that you can have fun with while others incline to choose friends that they can get help from. This essay will discuss the issue of friends that can help you from or you can have fun with.

Most people want to choose friends that they can have fun with. This is because they have a better chance to get along well with interesting friends, compared with boring friends; [STRIKE]The[/STRIKE] life would be more exciting and they are willing to share each other's feeling. I have a friend, named Jessica. She is a humorous guy; you always can have fun with her. She can come onto a stage rendering everyone laughing within a few seconds. So she is popular among my peers. What's more, according to a survey, people who are happy in life are considered much healthier than those who are not.

Friends that you can have fun with but are unable to help you in times of trouble can't be defined as true friends. Take for example Helen Keller who was deaf and blind. She didn’t have friends as she could neither hear nor see anything. When Helen Keller went to school she had great difficulties, especially in learning a language. Therefore, she was frustrated for her blindness and deafness every day. However, after her teacher came to her world, things began to change. Helen was told to learn languages by heart despite of all the difficulties. With a lot of patience and efforts, and thanks to her teacher’s help, Helen succeeded at last. He behaved like is expected by a good friend. Let us suppose that her teacher came to Helen's world just to joke with Helen. How would Helen's life be? (And how is it now? - We have no idea) Thus, you can say [STRIKE]friends are[/STRIKE] true friends are those who [STRIKE]could[/STRIKE] help us in need. However, you shouldn't overstate the purpose of getting help from others. Because, if we only take help of others but don't give any to others we are not trustworthy. And for some people it's meaningless to consider who can help you in the future when you want to make a friend with someone.

As a matter of fact, everyone has different kinds of friends. It's impossible to say friends who you can have fun with are more important than the friends that you can get help from. If you want to have a happy life, you maybe want to choose friends who you can have fun with. On the other hand, if you don't want to suffer harsh days, you maybe want to pick friends who you can get help from.

februar, no teacher.

jiangyueming

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Thanks, lads. :)

I appreciate it.