• Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

friend

Please advise if it is not correct.

Dear Rana
    Did you the watch the cricket match played between Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. The match was one sided at the beginning and Sri Lankan team absolutely failed all the three department i.e. batting, balling and fielding. We all known in the preceding triangular series they showed its full strength and won some matches against India and Australia but I donít know why they loss all their matches I have some questions in my mind but I donít want to criticize on your favorite team but want to only say they are not willing to win the match especially with Bangladesh. And you see Bangladesh won the match by 5 wickets. My dream to see two top teams in Asia Cup Final between Pakistan and India was not come true. The final it will be played on 22nd March between Pakistan and Bangladesh.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: friend

Quote Originally Posted by meela View Post
    Please advise if it is not correct.

Dear Rana

Did you the watch the cricket match played between Bangladesh and Sri Lanka? The match was one-sided at the beginning and the Sri Lankan team absolutely completely failed in all three department areas: i.e. batting, balling bowling and fielding.

We all known know that in the preceding triangular series they showed played at itstheir full strength and won some matches against India and Australia.

but I don’t know why they now loss lose all their matches. I have some questions in my mind but I don’t want to criticize on your favorite team. but I just want to only say they are not willing to win the match matches especially with against Bangladesh. And you see You will have seen that Bangladesh won the match by 5 wickets. My dream to see Pakistan and India, the top two top teams in the Asia Cup Final between Pakistan and India was has not come true. The final it will be played on 22nd March between Pakistan and Bangladesh.
    See above.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Thanks

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

I realised I missed an amendment. In the first sentence, you don't really need "played". You can just say "Did you see the cricket match between Bangladesh and Sri Lanka?"