[Cover Letter] Another one :) - Gap year in Poland, give me some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

perkun

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
France
Current Location
France
Hi,

I'm preparing a gap year in Poland and I need you to take a look at this cover letter. My english is ... you know, I'm French. So, It will be great if someone used to read english could give me his opinion.

Thanks!

By preparing a gap year in Poland, I look forward an experience both shaping and culturally rewarding. With this in mind, get a trainee position in xxx will be ideal. Indeed, the Group’s world leadership is built on values that I share such as innovation and openness.

Currently a student in University of xxx Master’s degree in finance, I’m specializing to financial control. I am highly interested to do an internship in your financial department where I could learn processes which govern an international group.

This internship should begin in February 2013 for six months. It will follow a semester at the Poznan University of economics where I will study various courses like: Corporate finance based on case studies from polish economy; Tax systems in EU

I have always had an interest in finance, especially in corporate finance which has a direct link with the real activity. It is a field in which my analytic mind and predilection for figures could blossom. During my formation, I study various subjects whose financial and management accountancy, financial analysis and investment valuation. I am impatient to apply this knowledge. Furthermore, I am comfortable with IT, especially MS’ products like excel or visual basic. These skills will be very useful to understand your information system and carry out my assignments successfully.

In addition of my work experiences detailed in my enclosed resume, I will do four months internship in financial analysis and management this summer. First, I will take part in the creation of a tariff management application on Excel and then I will carry out sector analysis to find external growth opportunities.

I would be very pleased to get some information about internship opportunities in your firm. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further details.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

perkun

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
France
Current Location
France
Hi,