Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Please advise if it is not correct.

Dear friend

It is really a pleasure for me that I got your e.mail after a long time. Where have you been for a long time I did not hear any news about you. I remembered we last met in 2000 in a restuarant where we both invited at a dinner party arranged by SS. Then you left for UK since then no news about you. Please tell me one thing where did you get my e.mail address. I tease you everyday because I got your e.mail address. Any news about SS he misses you very badly. All is fine in the office and at home.

moonlike

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Please advise if it is not correct.

Dear friend

It is really a pleasure for me that I got your e.mail after a long time. Where have you been for a long time I did not hear any news about you. I remembered we last met in 2000 in a restuarant where we both invited at a dinner party arranged by SS. Then you left for UI did not hear any news K since then no news about you. Please tell me one thing where did you get my e.mail address. I tease you everyday because I got your e.mail address. Any news about SS he misses you very badly. All is fine in the office and at home.

Hi
I haven't heard from you for a long time.
2. Restaurant
3. where we had been both invited to a dinner party
4. I haven't heard from you since then.
5.the UK
6.Please tell me how you got my email address
7.I remember ( not I remembered)
8.have you got any news from SS?
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.