Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Thank you in advance for checking my letter and letter my friend :)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am pleased to write to you to apply for the Erasmus programme to study on Sogn og Fjordane University College. I am currently studying on 3th year Computer Science on Silesian University of Technology. I would very much appreciate being able to spend a semester at Your university because I want to continue my current project at Your University as an engineering dissertation.
I have decided to apply for this programme because our Universities have great collaboration. I chose to continue my project of industrial network at Your University because it give me the opportunity to work in international team and expand my knowledge in computer science. Studying abroad also motivates me to gain new experience and expand my horizons. I truly believe that Sogn og Fjordane University College can give me opportunity to complete the project and I will repay the hard work, commitment, integrity.
I deeply believe that living abroad can expand my knowledge and improve my language skills. Also I can test myself in this new environment. Recently I became interested in Norwegian culture and language. The whole country is a big excitement for me. I believe that during my stay I'll have a chance to visit some places in Norway. I can also look forward to meeting other people on University, I hope that our cooperation will be great.

I wish to thank you in advance for your consideration.

Yours faithfully,
Dawid XX
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to You because I would like to study on Sogn og Fjordane University College. I am currently studding on 3th year Computer Science on Silesian University of Technology. Because our University have great collaboration, I would like to continue my current project at Sogn og Fjordane University College as an engineering dissertation.
I think that studding on Your University will give me possibility to learn a lot about computer science and how to work with people from another country. This will be a wonderful experience and opportunity to test myself in the new reality. This time abroad will improve my English. I am also very impressed by Your University and Your sporting equipment.
I am fascinated by Norway for several years. I would like to learn more about Norwegian customs, tradition, people and their mentality. This time abroad will give me the opportunity to visit this wonderful country and to find out more about him. I have stared learn Norwegian language and few months in Forde will be helpful to learn more.

I wish to thank you in advance for your consideration.

Yours faithfully,
Aneta YY

SparkySpot

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Israel
Current Location
Israel
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing(pleased to write) to you to apply for the Erasmus program programme to continue my studies( to study) on Sogn og?? at Fjordane University College. I am currently studying on my third 3th year of Computer Science at on Silesian University of Technology. I would very much appreciate being able to spend a semester at your university because I want to continue my current project at Your University as an engineering dissertation.
I have decided toThe reason for my application to this program is apply for this programme because our Universities have great collaboration. My project is about industrial networking and continuing it at your facility will I chose to continue my project of industrial network at Your University because it give me the opportunity to work with an international team and expand my knowledge in computer science. Studying abroad also motivates me thus, helping me to gain new experience and expand my horizons. I truly believe that Sogn og Fjordane University College your college can give me opportunity to finish complete the project and I will repay with the hard work, commitment and integrity.
I deeply believe that
Living abroad can not only, expand enrich my knowledge and improve my language skills but also, I can test my ability to fit in,self in this a new environment. Recently I became interested in Norwegian culture and language. The whole country is a big excitement for me. Norway as a country caught my interest with its fascinating culture and language and I believe that during my stay I'll have a chance to explore new places in it. visit some places in Norway. Looking forward to meeting new people in the university and hoping that I can also look forward to meeting other people on University, I hope that our cooperation will be great successful.
I wish to Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Yours faithfully,
Dawid XX

---Readable version---

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you to apply for the Erasmus program to continue my studieson Sogn og at Fjordane University College. I am currently on my third year of Computer Science at Silesian University of Technology. I would very much appreciate being able to spend a semester at your university( because I want to continue my current project as an engineering dissertation.)
The reason for my application to this program is because our Universities have great collaboration. My project is about industrial networking and continuing it at your facility will give me the opportunity to work with an international team and expand my knowledge in computer science. (Studying abroad also motivates me thus, helping me to gain new experience and expand my horizons.) I truly believe that your college can give me opportunity to finish the project and I will repay with hard work, commitment and integrity.
Living abroad can not only, enrich my knowledge and improve my language skills but also, test my ability to fit in, in a new environment.( Norway as a country caught my interest with its fascinating culture and language and I believe that during my stay I'll have a chance to explore new places in it.) Looking forward to meeting new people in the university and hoping that our cooperation will be successful.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Yours faithfully,
Dawid XX
Your letter has 242 words. After my version this letter has still too many words, in exact 234.But if you erase the sentences that I put in brackets ,as not relevant sentences for the application, then you get a letter with 176 words and that is reaching our goal. Remember that this is only my opinion of a good letter and that would be the way I would write it in the exam. I have no idea what band score it is but hopefully at least 6.5-7 (enough for me). Good luck in your IELTS.
:-D:-D:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.