Before we try to help you with a letter, please look at the changes I have made to your post. In written English, it is important to remember that you must always:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with the appropriate punctuation mark.
- Capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Do not address the volunteers here as "sir". That only applies to men and many of the volunteers are women. There is no need to address us using any similar word.
- Look at the correct spelling of "letter".
After you have looked at my corrections, then please try to write the official letter yourself and post it here, then we will look at it.
Interested in Language