• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Rani

Please tell me it makes a sense or needs some changes and advise.

My boss's wife will go to Canada her immigration visa is in process.

Dear travel agent,

Attached are scan copies of the Passport of Rani.Kindly arrange to make her reservation 24th April or to 26th April. Her visa is in process and hopefully will be received from Canadian Embassy. They need her travel itinerary so I need a book from any airline to submit with her other documents. Can you quote the airfare from Dubai-UAE to Calgary-Canada?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Rani

Quote Originally Posted by meela View Post
    Please tell me it makes a sense or needs some changes and advise.

My boss's wife will go to Canada her immigration visa is in process.

Dear travel agent,

Attached are scan copies of the Passport of Rani.Kindly arrange to make her reservation 24th April or to 26th April. Her visa is in process and hopefully will be received from Canadian Embassy. They need her travel itinerary so I need a book from any airline to submit with her other documents. Can you quote the airfare from Dubai-UAE to Calgary-Canada?
    "Attached are scanned copies of Rani + Surname's passport. Please make a reservation for her for any date from 24 April to 26 April. Her visa application is under consideration but she needs to submit a confirmed booking with any airline with her other documents, after which we envisage her visa will be issued. Please quote the fare from Dubai, UAE to Calgary, Canada."

Remember that "a visa" is not "in process". The Embassy is processing her visa application, and her visa application is under consideration.

Also, you have asked the travel agent to "make a reservation" but at the end you have asked them to "quote the airfare". Which one do you want them to do? If you simply want a quote, they will give you the price and you will then decide whether or not to make a reservation. If you are asking them to make a reservation, then there's no need for them to give you a quote.
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 07-Apr-2012 at 11:28.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Czech Republic

Please give your threads more helpful titles, meela; "Rani" tells is nothing. "Please check my letter" would have been more useful.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Thank for corrections and useful tips.