Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Yemen
Current Location
Yemen
Hi,
Please, I want to know what the approximately grade (out of 9) my writing deserve.

THE TASK:
You have recently watched a new programme on TV. You like the programme but have just
discovered that the TV station has moved it to a later time, when you’re unable to watch it.
Write a letter to the TV station. In your letter
• Describe why you like the programme
• Explain why you believe it should not be on at a later time
• Say what action you would like the TV station to take
You should write at least 150 words. Start your letter as follows:
Dear Sir,
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear sir,
I am writing to express my concern about the new time of the "Wild Life" program which is podcasting on your channel.

I have been watching this program since the first time it was podcasted, three years ago. Wild Life, actually, is the best TV program I have ever seen. It takes me deep in the forest, and gives me a chace to explore the animal habits in virtual adventures.

However, you can imagine how disappointed I was to discover the new time for the program 12:00 AM. I think it is absolutely unsuitable time for this kind of programs. The majority of the people would be sleep that time. Not to mention school students whom will be depraved from the huge scientific information offered by this program.

I think the ideal solution for this inconvenience is to reschedule your programs, and making suitable time for "Wild Life" that fit its fan.

Yours faithfully,
Nasser

nasserph

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Yemen
Current Location
Yemen
Great job Nasser !!!!!!