Student or Learner
I am wondering if I have properly used articles in the following sentences. My problem is that I am not sure in which cases one should not use any article at all. For example:
1. The media report that the demand for gold has finally started to diminish.
2. The government had rejected the demand for public enquiry.
3. The players complained that the demands on them were too heavy.
4. There is a continual demand for new flats.
5. In the new report it is stated that demands for schoolchildren are too high and they could not cope with them.
I'd say "a public enquiry" in #2.