Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
England
Dear Sir or Madam,

I wish to be considered for the Spanish teacher position and enclose my CV. After seven years in the catering industry, I have finally decided to return to my passion: teaching. During this period of time, I was certain to keep myself updated with tutorial jobs along with supply teacher positions whenever I have been given the opportunity, so that I could return after gaining some invaluable experience.

I am attracted to this post as a development of a recent occupation in the role of supply teacher in which I have had direct responsibility for teaching Language and Literature to children from 6 to 12 years old. Additionally, I have experience as a Spanish Tutor of mature students. I now feel ready to extend this experience in education into another school. I would be proud to contribute to such an outstanding school as a full-time Spanish teacher.

As a teacher, my main goal is to motivate students to do their best by communicating a love and passion for the Spanish culture and language, in order to extend their own personal limits.

Please contact me at your convenience to arrange a meeting so we may discuss in greater detail how my qualifications would best meet the needs of your educational program. I look forward to our conversation and thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Please do not keep re-posting the same request, Stig. Once is enough

Stig

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
England
I didn't mean to repeat post, but because I'm new to this and my post hasn't been replied after a few days I thought I didn't post it properly.
Won't happen again.
Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.