plese check my pragraph and kindly correct its pronounciation ( please its urgent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

innocent lady

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Dawn News English Channel some remarkable memories

I really don’t like to watch TV channels but once I was taking morning tea before going to university my some friends watching Morning show at Dawn English News Channel. At that time, I was inspired from this English news channel. I love to read Dawn newspaper but it was my tremendous experienced on their channel. I didn’t miss the First Blast, A taste of fusion and No reservations.
I learnt a lot from Dawn News English Channel. I Really missed this channel even I recommend my friends to watch Dawn English News Channel for improving their English on you tube but here the question is why this channel couldn’t run. What were the reasons behind their progress It was the first Pakistani English channel that focused on Carrier counseling related programs I wish to see again this channel on screen in future.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Your tenses make this almost impossible to follow.

You don't like TV.
Once you were with some friends watching TV.
You didn't miss a few TV shows
You missed the channel.
You wish to see this channel

I can't tell what happened first, but by starting with "I don't like TV" you are saying you don't like it now.

Please take a look at this passage again and pay close attention to tense.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
In addition to Barb's very relevant comments, please note that we can't check your pronunciation as in order to do that, we would have to hear you speak the words in your piece.

innocent lady

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
thanks for your kind instructions. I said in first line I don't like to watch tv channels but once I inspired from one tv channel that was Dawn news channel but after few years the channel closed. now I wish to send this paragraph to tv channel owner. please I am not good in English kindly assist me on this matter,
thanks
Regard
Innocent Lady
Al Saudi Bank KSA

Status
Not open for further replies.