Plesae help me to write parents consent letter to embassy -Thank :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NESE

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
UK
I, Ahmet xxxx and My Wife Ceren xxxx , declare that we are the lawful Guardian of Jerin xxxx,female, born 08 of March 2002 at XXXX/Istanbul , Jerin XXXX has a Turkis passport numbered XXXXX, which was issuedon April 13, 2012 at XXX Emniyet Mudurlugu .

Mychild, Jerin XXXX , has my consent to travel without an adult present to travelto London My Child traveling to visit her Aunty XXXX Goody. She will be leaving on or about 15 June 2012, andreturning 27 July 2012. Any questions regarding this document may be addressedto me at:

Ahmet XXX
XXXX XXXXXXXXX

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
We, Ahmet xxxx and [STRIKE]My Wife[/STRIKE] Ceren xxxx , declare that we are the lawful guardians of Jerin xxxx,female, born 08 [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] March 2002 in XXXX/Istanbul. Jerin XXXX [STRIKE]has[/STRIKE] holds [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] Turkish passport (no comma) number[STRIKE]ed [/STRIKE]XXXXX, [STRIKE]which was[/STRIKE] issued (space required) on April 13, 2012 at XXX Emniyet Mudurlugu.

[STRIKE]My[/STRIKE]Our child, Jerin XXXX, has [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] our consent to travel [STRIKE]without an adult present to travel[/STRIKE] unaccompanied to London.

[STRIKE]My Child traveling to visit[/STRIKE] She will be visiting her [STRIKE]Aunty[/STRIKE]
aunt, XXXX Goody (aunt's full address, date of birth, nationality and status in the UK required here). She will be [STRIKE]leaving[/STRIKE] travelling outbound on or about 15 June 2012, and returning on 27 July 2012. [STRIKE]Any questions regarding this document may be addressedto me at:[/STRIKE]Please direct any enquiries to me at:

Ahmet XXX
XXXX XXXXXXXXX

See above. Please note that you will need to give as much information as possible about the aunt in the UK (full name, date of birth, full address, nationality and her immigration status in the UK).

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I would also think that there should be a signature line for the wife too, shouldn't there?

Status
Not open for further replies.