Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
"Some people spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Other, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion."

Change is inevitable in life. Everything around us is changing with the passage of time. Each individual get a change to bring a change in his life. Some welcome it with a smile as a challenge while other refute it and stick to their stereo type routines.

The people who are in favor of bringing changes in their life argue that change is very important to break the monotony of life. They further argue that an order to swiftly excel in your career and financial status, change is inevitable. All the advancements in technology have been achieved through bringing a change. From the marketing point of view, in order to boost the sale of a product, the best way is to bring the changes in the shape and specifications. So change, such as in your company or professional status, brings the diversity, flexibility and financial growth in the life on an individual.

On the contrary, those who are not in favour of changing their lives, feel satisfied in their current circumstances. They feel that in order to grow in their own profession and to gain a high position in their career, it is important to be consistent with their current job. They argue that to build a strong relationship one may need patience rather than giving up easily and moving on. So as per them, life is the name of stability and persistence and as a result they opt for that.

In my personal opinion change is the law of nature. The group of people who deny change are afraid of the after effects and not ready to except the challenges of life. It cannot be denied that change can cost a lot but it is also undeniable that it also brings prosperity if decisions are taken properly.
(300 Words)

Ahmed Fraz Mamoon

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Hi,

Anyone will apply ?