• Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Egypt
      • Current Location:
      • Egypt

Cool Hello

Dear Sir
    I'm so pleased to sign up in such page to enrich me and my knowledge.Really I'd like to ask about how to prepare to CELTA; as I'm looking forward to doing strongly but I'm a bit afraid of that step.
    I"ll be so glad if you answer and guide me well before making any hurry step.
    Thank you
    Yours sincerly
    Eman Samy

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by emansamy View Post
    Dear Sir Hello everyone ("Dear Sir" is far too formal and we are not all men anyway!)

I'm so pleased to sign up in to such a page to enrich me and my knowledge. Really I'd really like to ask about how to prepare to for CELTA as I'm looking forward to doing strongly it but I'm a bit afraid of that step.

I"ll be so glad if you answer and guide me well before making any hurry step I start.

Thank you.
    Yours sincerely Not necessary here - for a formal ending to a letter
    Eman Samy
    Welcome to the forum.
    We look forward to being able to help you with specific questions you have about the English language. There is plenty of information on the net about preparing for the CELTA - that is far too wide a question for this site, but we will be happy to help when you start to post individual questions that are troubling you.
    Have a good look around the site and look at other people's questions in this forum to see the kind of things people ask.