Student or Learner
I am new at this Forum I hope that I can improve my English language.
We look forward to helping you with your specific questions about aspects of the English language.
Let me give you a couple of tips, khalidtalk.
1. Some of the teachers who offer help here are female – including emsr2d2.
2. There's no need to thank us in a separate post, or to quote our answer back to us. A click on the Like button is enough to express your appreciation of our replies.
ok thanks for the clarifications
Now I am using this forum to improve my English, do you have any advice to me or from where I can start
as you know there are many sections.
For now, just read through some other people's posts and you will get a good idea of how it works.
A few notes for your future posts:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Always end a sentence with the relevant punctuation mark (full stop, question mark, exclamation mark). Note that one of any of those is sufficient. The same goes for "smilies" - just one is enough.