Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
United Arab Emirates
Current Location
Australia
Hi everyone, I'm writing a paper and I need to rewrite the paragraph below in different words and sentences. Please help

Finally, in view of the growing global environmental awareness and societal concern, sustainability, and new environmental regulations, the results of this work may provide an avenue for recycling of waste paper products such as used newspapers and cardboard. Based on the present study there are strong indications that this approach of ‘designing for recycling’ or ‘eco-design’ to develop environmentally friendly composite materials is feasible. In addition, this may provide an impetus for a ‘cradle to grave’ approach in the eco-design of fully ‘green’ or biodegradable and environmentally friendly composite materials through the use of non-petroleum based biodegradable resins and renewable cellulose or plant fibres. A study of using recycled cellulose fibres will be presented elsewhere.

your help is highly appreciated

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Do you need to understand it, or rewrite it?

I'll summarize it all: If you start with the "end" in mind - that is, that newspapers, cardboard, and other items will be recycled - you can actually design the materials to make them even easier to recycle.

Dr.Hatem

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
United Arab Emirates
Current Location
Australia
Do you need to understand it, or rewrite it?

I'll summarize it all: If you start with the "end" in mind - that is, that newspapers, cardboard, and other items will be recycled - you can actually design the materials to make them even easier to recycle.

actually all i need is to paraphrase it

Status
Not open for further replies.