.Hi,I'd like to know from native speakers if the following sentences are ok.
1) I'm feeling you -- This sounds like "hippie" speak to mean "I understand what you're saying and what you're feeling.
2) I'm getting on fire ( I mean my passion is lighting up) -- No. "I'm on fire" is okay.
3) It's just us, me and you ( I mean there is only us) -- Okay.
4) You give me strength and that(I mean the strength)'s what makes me stand up everyday. --"every day" is two words and I don't think "stand up" is what you mean. "You give me the strenght to get through the day" or something like that, perhaps. But it makes it sound like your life is horrible and he/she is the only bright spot in it.
5) You give me strength and that(I mean the strength)'s it that makes me stand up everyday -- Did you mess up your word order here? This makes no sense.
6) I was born to live you and have you. -- Did you mean "love" instead of "live"? Even so, it sounds like a stalker and I'd run away with the "have you" part.
7) You give me the shivers (I mean you thrill me), which I like so much. -- The first part is okay. The second part is goofy.
8) I'll try to express and let you understand/know my emotions. -- I'll try to express my emotions.
9) I want to transmit my emotions. -- No. You sound like you're on a science fiction show.
10) make me smile as you have always been able to do. -- Something is missing from this one, I think?
Student or Learner