Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: i want to know

  1. anno

    Question i want to know

    what kind of test do i have to take to become a e,s,l, teacher

  2. Editor,
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 60,154

    Re: i want to know

    Different countries have different requirements. Probably the most widely recognised qualification is the CELTA.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts