Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Malta
This is my first writing, i know that my english is so bad, but i will try to improve it with your help. Thanks in advance.

vantage and disadvantage studying abroad.

Studying abroad is something that most of the teenagers had been thinking about any time of their life. I think it´s a good option but you have to check what advantage and disadvantage you have.
To begin with it´s a very difficult decision to take when you are a teenager and you don´t know too much about the life.

On one hand, this is gonna make you growing up faster. You will meet new people who will teach you their culture, habits and another lifestyle that for sure you will never see if you are not abroad. All this stuffs will make you open your mint. On the other hand, it´s difficult to leave your life, your family, friends and all the people who take care of you.

However, Improve a new language with native speakers will be the best way to learn a new language, even thought sometimes you will feel alone when you can´t communicate.

To sum up, in my opinion all the people should go abroad to begin a new experience.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
This is my first writing, i know that my english is so bad, but i will try to improve it with your help. Thanks in advance.

Advantages and Disadvantages of Studying Abroad.

Studying abroad is something that most [STRIKE]of the [/STRIKE]teenagers [STRIKE]had been thinking [/STRIKE] think about[STRIKE] any time of [/STRIKe] all their life. I think it´s a good option but you have to check [STRIKE]what[/STRIKE] the advantages and disadvantages. [STRIKE]you have[/STRIKE].
To begin with, it´s a very difficult decision to [STRIKE]take[/STRIKE] make when you are a teenager and you don´t know too much about [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] life.

On one hand, this is [STRIKE]gonna[/STRIKE] going to make you grow[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] up faster. You will meet new people who will teach you their culture, habits and another lifestyle that for sure you will never see if you are not abroad. All [STRIKE]this stuffs [/STRIKE] these things will make you open your mind. On the other hand, it´s difficult to leave your life, your family, friends and all the people who take care of you.

However, to improve a new language with native speakers will be the best way to learn a new language, even though[STRIKE]t[/STRIKE] sometimes you will feel alone when you can´t communicate.

To sum up, in my opinion all the people should go abroad to begin a new experience.

Not bad, a few suggestions, but this looks like a homework assignment and the rules in this forum are not to submit homework for comment/correction. But since it is your first post I think we should make an exception. Another point: NEVER use "gonna" (or "wanna") in a formal written assignment.

Bankbuddy

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Congratulations! You are very brave. I hope you study and learn. Welcome to English! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.