I WILL have a test tomorrow and i need help for my text , please help me im german

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfy

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
Many politicians want every teenager to do a 12-month community service,
but should the teenagers be forced to do this ?

One the one hand the community service would instill good values to the teenagers and
when the community service introduces them to this kind of activity early, the teenagers
will find it more natural to do this in later life, in addition the teenagers will help people in
need, furthermore it would build character and self esteem and help them to prepare
for real life, also it helps the kids experiment with new experiences, to broaden their skills
and knowledge.

One the other hand it takes to much time and some teenagers may truly need to stay
focussed on homework and school , and then the community service would become
a distraction for them and maybe the the commuinity service is boring for the teenager,
which would turn them off to furhter community service work later. in addition the
community service could take place in a a bad neighborhood, where crime, drugs and
violence are more likely, increasing risk for the teenagers.

Personally, I believe that you should force a teenager to do community service, because
it would be hard for him to care for the community service and school.

--

did you find any gramatically mistakes or misspelling ?
what could i do better, do you have any tips, please ?

Bankbuddy

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
My contribution.

Many politicians want every teenager to do 12-months of community service. Should teenagers be forced into community service, or should it be done by choice?

There are many reasons why compelling community service is a good idea. Community service would instill good values into the teenagers. When they are exposed to community service at an early age, they will find it more natural to do this in later life, and they will help people in need. Furthermore it would build character and self esteem and help them to prepare for real life. It also helps the kids experiment with new experiences, and broadens their skills and knowledge.

One the other hand, it takes too much time, and some teenagers may truly need to stay focused on homework and school. Then the community service could become a distraction for them. Maybe the the community service is boring for the teenager, which would turn them off to further community service work later. The community service could take place in a bad neighborhood, where crime, drugs, and violence are more likely, increasing risk for the teenagers.

Personally, I believe you should force a teenager to do community service, because it would be hard for him to care for the community service and school. (I don't understand this last sentence)

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
[h=2]I have a test tomorrow[/h]You don't use 'will' here.

Status
Not open for further replies.