Student or Learner
1) Life is unsure; always eat your dessert first.
2) An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.
3) It is not the people who are in prison that worry me. It is the people who are not...
4) Your future depends on your dreams - So go to sleep!
5) When he was five years old, he wanted to become a lawyer, Now that he is a lawyer, he acts like a five-year old.
I would like to ask if there are any grammar or punctuation mistakes?
Many thanks in advance.