i have to write an email to my best friend its a school work, could you correct plz ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfy

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
Dear Tony,
I am unhappy and I need your help. It all started last week when my mother received a letter from the police saying that I am involved in a theft. I didn't steal anything, though! They probably have me confused with somebody else, but I can't prove anything (what is better anything or that ? ). I am very angry, clueless, and annoyed right now. Nobody believes me, not my school friends, not even my own parents! My parents say it's my own fault and that I should have thought about that before. Everybody thinks I am a thief and nobody wants to do anything with me!
I am at the end and I don't know what to do. In 3 days I have a very important math test, but I can't study because I am distracted and stressed out. I am under a lot of pressure. I tried to ignore everything and meditate, but that didn't help me so I wrote (write or wrote?) you this e-mail. You are my best friend and I so I come to you asking you for advice. Do you know how I should approach this situation?
Thank you for helping me.
Your friend,

Kenny

---

I marked some parts of my text red, because I ain't sure about them, could someone please correct my text ?

Thank you

AMK-future writer

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Dear Tony,
I am unhappy and I need your help. It all started last week when my mother received a letter from the police saying that I am involved in a theft. I didn't steal anything, though! They probably have me confused with somebody else, but I can't prove anything (what is better anything or that ? ). I am very angry, clueless, and annoyed right now. Nobody believes me, not my school friends, not even my own parents! My parents say it's my own fault and that I should have thought about that before. Everybody thinks I am a thief and nobody wants to do anything with me!
I am at the end and I don't know what to do. In 3 days I have a very important math test, but I can't study because I am distracted and stressed out. I am under a lot of pressure. I tried to ignore everything and meditate, but that didn't help me so I wrote (write or wrote?) you this e-mail. You are my best friend and I so I come to you asking you for advice. Do you know how I should approach this situation?
Thank you for helping me.
Your friend,

Kenny

---

I marked some parts of my text red, because I ain't sure about them, could someone please correct my text ?

Thank you

Okay now,
How should and from where should I start. Fine, I've found the way.
Dear Tony,
I am unhappy and in need of Urgent Help. It all started last week when my mother received a letter from the police saying that I am involved in a theft. I didn't steal anything, though! They probably have me confused with somebody else, but I can't prove That. I am very angry, clueless, and annoyed right now. Nobody believes me, not my school friends, not even my own parents! My parents say it's my own fault and that I should have thought about that before. Everybody thinks I am a thief and nobody wants to do anything with me! ( I really am feeling like i've done some crime)
I am at the end(of what? life, thoughts, clues, breath?) and I don't know what to do. In 3 days I have a very important math test, but I can't study because I am distracted and am under a lot of pressure. I tried to ignore everything and meditate, but that didn't help me so I'm writing down this to you as you are my best friend and now I Request you for some advice. Do you know how I should approach this situation (and please dont turn your back on me like others)
Thank you for even reading this message.(show him how sad are you, how ignored, how much disgraced)
Your friend,
Kenny

I know how you feel. at least I can feel. being disgraced by those who raised you, fed you feels odd. But I hope you'll be okay and everything will be fine. find some way out of this. mind is like splashes of water, but when you let it rest, you can see through it. Mind you, dont take me serious. sometimes I dont know what am writing and what am saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.