Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to request more information about your Korean Language Education Center.
I have the Certificate of tuition exemption from your university.
The term of validity: June 1st 2011 to February 28th 2013.

I am a student from Kazakhstan. I am learning Korean language. I have just completed the first course. And I have just passed Test of Proficiency in Korean. I have a first level.
Could you please indicate which documents are required to study in the Education Center? Where can I get an application form? If I am late to participate in your Korean language program in the summer courses, will you able to accept me with the delay? On account of my studies in Kazakhstan which will start on the 1st of September.

I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours faithfully,
Anel Alnurova