Student or Learner
I have to write an abstract in English for my paper. I've wrote about a specific Hungarian sociolinguistic variable, and I'm not sure whether I expressed my ideas in a proper and understanable way. These are the sentences:
- The purpose of this study is to examine the case of Hungarian verbs ending –t in the vernacular language of university students.
- In Hungarian non-standard the imperative forms of verbs ending –t are frequently used in declarative clauses.
- According to the data from a twenty-four-year old sociolinguistic study, the MNSZV, I am arguing the change in presence of this variable.
- The methodology of my research is based on the MNSZV, and results are compared to those of this pervious research.
- Results show that the occurrence of the above linguistic phenomenon in the investigated group has not changed.
Thank you in advance,