Student or Learner
Native Language
Czech
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Hi :)

I have to write essay and i have to react to this statement: "Fifty years from now, life will be much easier and healthier for ordinary people than it is today." I would be really happy, if you proofread my text.

Thank you for your interest :)

I agree with the statement above. In my opinion the life will be very much different by now. You can have look in the past. Before 50 years there was not any cell phones, internet, computers and other stuffs. This inventions changed the world. They improve the living standards and especially they connected and more globalized the world. It contributed to sharing informations between the countries. The inventions improve the education, health care, environment etc. Of course there was bad impact of the invetions too, but i am convinced that there were more positives than negatives. In my opinion, there will be the same progress to better life and world like was in the past. I believe, that in the next 50 years it will be about change, change in the using of energy. I think that we will use more solar, nuclear and water energy. In my vision we will drive solar vehicles, because the oil will run out. The thermal power stations will disappear. It will help the environment and our health too. We will use the gadget, which will be used almost for everything from paying in the shops, phoning to unlocking your car. It is my vision. Do you think, that it is utopia? I can only say: "We will see in the future."

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi :)

I have to write essay and i have to react to this statement: "Fifty years from now, life will be much easier and healthier for ordinary people than it is today." I would be really happy, if you proofread my text.

Thank you for your interest :)

I agree with the statement above. In my opinion, [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] life will be very much different[STRIKE] by now[/STRIKE]. You can[STRIKE] have [/STRIKE]look[STRIKE] in [/STRIKE] at the past. [STRIKE]Before[/STRIKE] 50 years ago there [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] were not any cell phones, internet, computers and numerous other [STRIKE]stuffs[/STRIKE] things. [STRIKE]This[/STRIKE] These inventions changed the world. They improved the living standards and especially, they connected and [STRIKE]more[/STRIKE] globalized the world.[STRIKE] It [/STRIKE] These advancements contributed to the sharing of information[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE][STRIKE] between [/STRIKE] among[STRIKE] the [/STRIKE] countries. [STRIKE]The [/STRIKE] Inventions improved [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] education, health care, environment etc. Of course there [STRIKE]was [/STRIKE] were [STRIKE]bad impact [/STRIKE] negative impacts of the invetions too, but i am convinced that there were more positives than negatives. In my opinion, there will be the same progress to better life and world like [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] there were in the past. I believe, that in the next 50 years it will be about change, change in the [STRIKE]using[/STRIKE] use of energy. I think that we will use more solar, nuclear and water energy. In my vision we will drive solar vehicles, because[STRIKE] the [/STRIKE] oil will run out. [STRIKE]The [/STRIKE] Thermal power stations will disappear. It will help the environment and our health too. We will use [STRIKE]the gadget[/STRIKE] materials and techniques, [STRIKE]which will be used [/STRIKE] foralmost[STRIKE] for [/STRIKE]everything from paying in [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] shops, phoning to unlock[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] your car. It is my vision. Do you think, that it is utopia? I can only say: We will see [STRIKE]in the future.[/STRIKE]

b.

Phil77

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Czech
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Status
Not open for further replies.