• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Spain
      • Current Location:
      • Spain

Help with video!

Hello! I'm translating a video from English into Spanish for a class assignment but I am having problems with English comprehension. Please can anyone help me with the transcription of the video? I've already done some parts but there're still some gaps which I can't complete because it's difficult for me to understand. Here's the video:
    becket - YouTube

And here's what I've done so far. As you can see, there're so many gaps to complete. If you could take a look at the video and help me complete this I would be very grateful! Then I won't have problems to translate it into Spanish.

ANNE COATES: Hall Wallis came over to see some _________ or two in Lawrence for Beckett _______________so cut sequences for it. And Hall Wallis rang up the next day and offered me Becket. __________________________ wasn't in a huge demand of money_____ to put it up a bit, but once I won the Oscar he knew______________________expensive so he got me quick.

In Becket was such a beautiful script. I mean, I think it's the most exquisitively written script that I've ever done. The dialogue _____________________and Peter Glenville who _____________
    This is where the coming of a film like Lawrencewe would be getting thousand of __________. You know charging, and camels, and battles and blowing up trains and the dialogue seems _______________ writer.______________Becket we chose beautiful to look at wonderfully created, wonderful sets and costumes, great dialogue, great __________, but hardly any actual_________. There were a few soldiers upon _______________

THOMAS BECKET: The rich are at home sulking.

HENRY II: Supporters of king Louis of France?

BECKET: No, it's just that it cost too much!

ANNE COATES: _______________ because I thought they were both so good. It's wonderful to ________. I mean both the boys gave superve performances. I mean__________acting together, but they're antagonists.____________________________when you play tennis or anything you can play against somebody good, you play a ____ game. I came from the school of___________ the beliefs if a scene is played really well between two or three characters __________________________________________

HENRY II: Help me Thomas, I'm frightened!

A. COATES: When they go to France, Peter O'Toole's Henry II ___________ for his friend Becket. And when he arrives he goes into the_______ to see ____________________. And he pulls the blanket back to show this semi-naked Frenchwoman. Anyway one day, just for fun as a publicitist __________________ they put Elisabeth Taylor semi-naked, she was really well _________ but semi-naked.______________quite a lot of things underneath the blanket. And ______________ came in ____________the blanket and because Peter swore________________________ and because it was unusual ecause he was totally taken by surprise. They couldn't use it for publibity because of language. _______________

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Help with video!

I am a little confused. Are you studying English? And this is an assignment? Surely your teacher is testing your English listening skills/comprehension, not ours?
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

With respect, if this is a class assignment, it seems entirely unfair that we would provide you with the answers and thus overstate your comprehension abilities.
    I'm not a teacher, but I write for a living. Please don't ask me about 2nd conditionals, but I'm a safe bet for what reads well in (American) English.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Quote Originally Posted by emsr2d2 View Post
    I am a little confused. Are you studying English? And this is an assignment? Surely your teacher is testing your English listening skills/comprehension, not ours?
    We are dealing with people brought up on video games - a knowledge of cheats and shortcuts and crib-sheets passes for expertise in this world.

b