I don't want to answer directly, but I'll point out:
(46) When people are employed, they have a job; when unemployed, they are looking for a job because they are out of work.
(47) Purchase and sale are the two ends of a single transaction; and the market is the place where the activity of commerce is done.
(48) One takes up a hobby or occupation, sets out to do something, makes for a destination, and gets round to doing something.
(49) Wealth is an abstract noun; a fund is a pool into which one invests in order to increase one's money; cash is simply the most liquid form of money, that is coin or currency; and a fortune is a large supply of money or other wealth accumulated from commerce, employment, inheritance, and so on.
(50) A receipt is the total amount of money received in a transaction or a document given to certify monies received; a benefit is any advantage received by doing something; profit is the net difference of income less expenditure; and an allowance is something voluntarily granted to you by someone else without necessarily receiving something in compensation.
I think this should be enough to let you figure out the correct answers. Please pay attention to the exact phrasing I've used, especially the words in italics .
Student or Learner