English Teacher
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hi
I am an inexperience English teacher. I have a starter class with 6 naughty kids. I'm teaching them the cookie and friends starter book. I like to learn them English by use of fun activities and game. Please help me , introduce some fun and interesting activities for my 3.5 years old kids.

Best Regards,
Farimah

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi
I am an inexperienced English teacher. I have a starter class with 6 naughty kids. I'm teaching them the Cookie and Friends starter book. I like to [STRIKE]learn[/STRIKE] teach them English by [STRIKE]use of[/STRIKE] using fun activities and games. Please help me to introduce some fun and interesting activities for my [STRIKE]3.5 years old[/STRIKE] three-and-a-half-year-old kids.

Best Regards,
Farimah

Please see the amendments I have made to your post. May I respectfully suggest that, inexperienced or not, as an English teacher you should certainly know the difference between "to learn" and "to teach".

I'm afraid I have never taught such young children but I'm sure you will get a few suggestions. You may wish to ask this in the "Teaching English" part of the forum too.

Status
Not open for further replies.