1. This is the hospital where I was born.
2. This is the hospital which I was born in.
3. This is the hospital in which I was born.
The above three sentences are all grammatical - as I know.
4. This is the hospital that I was born.
5. This is the hospital that I was born in.
6.This is the hospital I was born.
7. This is the hospital I was born in.
I wonder if all of the sentences from 4 to 7 are also grammatically correct.
Thank you so much in advance.
Last edited by wotcha; 07-Jul-2012 at 15:22.
Why was your thread title about the relative adverb "where"? Were you simply trying to find other words to use instead of "where"?
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.