Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
This is what I have to write about:
The similarities approach argues that women and men are basically alike in their behaviours and that any differences are the product of socialization. The differences approach emphasizes that women and men are different and that these differences are biologically based. Which approach best reflects your perspective on the basis for gender differences in cognitive abilities between men and women? Support your perspective with examples.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Is this a piece that you have yet to submit?

Kakashiprince

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
No, that was my previous reflection paper that was due few days ago. This thread is a new reflection paper that is due Wednesday. I ask my T.A if I'm allow to post my paper on this forum and she said yes!

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
No, that was my previous reflection paper that was due few days ago. This thread is a new reflection paper that is due Wednesday. I ask my T.A if I'm allow to post my paper on this forum and she said yes!
I posted my response to ems to point out that there was no need to remind you of our homework policy.

Incidentally, the reason that nobody has helped you so far has nothing to do with our exchanges on this subject. It's just that editing, proofreading and correction take time, and many of us don't have the time. It's worth posting your work here; there are some members who do this work sometimes, but you you have to be prepared for a lack of response.

Kakashiprince

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
I understand, it's due on Wednesday (tomorrow) so I guess it just bad timing in my part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.