Interested in Language
I'm facing problem when using 'feeling' as the '-ing' clause. I'm not sure which word to be used after the word 'feeling'.
Feeling sad, she drove home.
I've no problems with adjectives like happy and sad. However, when it comes to the adjectives as below, i'm confused.
1. Feeling pity (or should it be pitiful), she took the kitten home.
2. Feeling pleased (or should it be please), the villages returned home.
3. Feeling embarrassed (or should it be embarrass), she apologised to the cashier.
4. Feeling helpless, she drove to the nearest police station.
5. Feeling delighted (or should it be delightful), she packed her things and walked to her car.
How should I know which is the correct word?
Thanks in advance for the help.