Can you help me check grammar and spelling my text??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLej

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
UK
Hi I am new on this forum so please be patient. I start from September ESOL Level 1. I think my skills of reading are quite good but writing and grammar are really bad. I need help with text below. I have written it but I am not sure is it correct :-?. If someone can be so kind and check grammar and spelling for me.
Thank you in advance.

Hi

Today I received the t-shirts. I am very happy from the blacks shirts the quality of them is really good, but there is a few problems with the whites. The first and most important is that size of 7 (1-M, 3-L, 3-XL) whites t-shirts dose not agree with your sizing table ( for example size L on tag got only 106 cm in chest and only 69 cm length and size L should have, like show your sizing table, 111-116 cm in chest and 74.5 cm length ). Another problem is that 4 of them are dirty ( visible yellow traces ). What can you suggest under the following situation??

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

aburisha

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Jordan

Note:I am not an English teacher.

Hello

Today I received the t-shirts. I am very happy about the black shirts for their really good quality. However, there are a few problems with the white shirts. The first and most important is that size of 7 (1-M, 3-L, 3-XL) white t-shirts are not comptible with your sizing table ( for example size L on tag got only 106 cm in chest and only 69 cm length and size L should have, as shown your sizing table, 111-116 cm in chest and 74.5 cm length ). Another problem is that 4 of them are dirty ( with visible yellow traces ). What can you suggest in such a situation?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Status
Not open for further replies.