I'm beaten by the following sentences, written by a kid, which are somewhat awkward or unidiomatic. Please correct them.
1. He always draws beautiful scenery on a beach.
2. He's good at drawing, so he has become a succesful painter since he was only fifteen years old.
3. Every picture he drew is cheap.
4. He said a good picture should be shared with everybody.
5. Although he is already 80 years old, he still goes to many places to paint beautiful scenery.
Last edited by Ashiuhto; 12-Jul-2012 at 02:28.