English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
Please check the following paragraph.

Taipei is my favorite city, which is the capital of Taiwan. Walking on the street, you can see many people coming from different countries. Taipei seems to be an international metropolis. There are lots of department stores for shopping, and many restaurants for eating everywhere. Furthermore, it has advanced transportation systems for residents conveniently to go anywhere. This is a great place and I can keep abreast of fashions when I am in the city. I really love to go there, and it is the best city in my mind.

aburisha

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Jordan
I read it but did not see mistakes, but perhaps:

Taipei is my favorite city, which is the capital of Taiwan

Should be:

Taipei, which is the capital of Taiwan, is my favorite city.

CarloSsS

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Czech
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Please check the following paragraph.

Taipei, which is the capital of Taiwan, is my favorite city. Walking on the street, you can see many people coming from different countries. Taipei seems to be an international metropolis. There are lots of department stores for shopping, and many restaurants for eating everywhere. Furthermore, it has advanced transportation systems for residents so that they can conveniently [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] go anywhere. [STRIKE]This[/STRIKE] It is a great place and I can keep abreast of fashions when I am in the city. I really love to go there. To my mind, Taipei it is the best city [STRIKE]in my mind[/STRIKE].

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.